2014 Hot Sale Product Terminal Block (JN-035)
|FOB Price:||US $0.122-2.153 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 Pieces||US $0.122-2.153/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300000 PCS / Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JN-035
- Environmental Protection: General
- Shape: Rectangle
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
- Material: Plastic
- Trademark: JOHNN
- Origin: Liushi, Wenzhou, China
- Application: PCB, Cable, Computer, Communication, Car, Mobile Phone, Integrated IC, Wer Supply, Battery
- Connection Mode: Push-Pull Connection
- Contact Termination Form: Screws Fixed
- Inserts: Brass
- Qualification Certificate: CE, RoHS, En, Ukas, SGS
- Specification: GB 10963; IEC 60898; UL 489
- HS Code: 8536900000
1. Model Number: JN-035 Type
2. Material: Plastic
3. Inserts: Copper
4. HS Code: 8536900000
5. Samples: JN-035Type Terminal Block's samples is available.
6. Material Feature:
*PA, P66, 94V-2 grade. Inflamin ratarding, good resist dissolve, good bounce impact force. Temperature: - 30º C to 110º C.
* ABS, good resist dissolve, good bounce impact fore. Working Temperature: - 20º C to 70º C.
*Material: Brass, The screw is also brass.
* Volteage: 250-450V
* Color: Accordng sample picture or customized.
7. Qualification Certificate: CE, RoHS, EN, UKAS, SGS.
8. Delivery Time: Within 25 days after receipt deposit.
9. Delivery Methods: By Sea or By Air (Express DHL, Fadex, TNT).
10. Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram; 30% deposit, balance see the copy of B/L by email or negotiation.
11. Unit Price: The price is negotiable.
12. Why choose our terminal blocks?
The barrier terminal blocks are a devive that joins wires or cables. Barrierer terminal blocks typically snap into a metal rail or are srew-mounted on the panel of a control enclosure.
Terminal blocks have been around a long time, but they are still popular choices as inter connect solutions and continue to envolve based on users' current application needs
Our barrier terninal blocks are screw-in terminal blocks contain wires housed inside the block and screwed into position. They are often used for equipment that does not required high voltage protection.
|Model||Rated voltage||L1||L2||H||W||Max.section||Plastic Setting|