China Terminal Blocks for Connect
|FOB Price:||US $1.44-3.87 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1.44-3.87/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300000 PCS / Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JN-003
- Environmental Protection: General
- Shape: Rectangle
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
- Material: Plastic
- Trademark: JOHNN
- Origin: Liushi, Wenzhou, China
- Application: PCB, Cable, Computer, Communication, Car, Mobile Phone, Integrated IC, Wer Supply, Battery
- Connection Mode: Push-Pull Connection
- Contact Termination Form: Screws Fixed
- Inserts: Brass
- Qualification Certificate: CE, RoHS, En, Ukas, SGS
- Specification: GB 10963; IEC 60898; UL 489
- HS Code: 8536900000
1. Model Number: JN-003 Type
2. Material: Plastic
3. Inserts: Copper
4. HS Code: 8536900000
5. Samples: JN-003 Type Terminal Block's samples is available.
6. Material Feature:
* PA, Polyamide 66, 94-2 grade. Inflaming retarding, Working Temperature: 30º C to 110º C.
* ABS, good resist dissolve, good bounce impact force. Working Temperature: 20º C to 100º C
* Brass Screw is iron plated zinc.
* Volteage: 250-450V
* Color: Accordng sample picture or customized.
7. Qualification Certificate: CE, RoHS, EN, UKAS, SGS.
8. Delivery Time: Within 25 days after receipt deposit.
9. Delivery Methods: By Sea or By Air (Express DHL, Fadex, TNT).
10. Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram; 30% deposit, balance see the copy of B/L by email or negotiation.
11. Unit Price: The price is negotiable.
12. Why choose our terminal blocks?
The terminal blocks are a devive that joins wires or cables. Terminal blocks typically snap into a metal rail or are srew-mounted on the panel of a control enclosure.
Terminal blocks have been around a long time, but they are still popular choices as inter connect solutions and continue to envolve based on users' current application needs
Our terninal blocks are screw-in terminal blocks contain wires housed inside the block and screwed into position. They are often used for equipment that does not required high voltage protection.
|Way||Spec.||L (mm)||L1(mm)||L2(mm)||H(mm)||W(mm)||Diameter(mm)||Screw Size||Plastic Setting|