Bh Series Circuit Breaker MCB
|FOB Price:||US $0.69-2.52 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,400 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,400 Pieces||US $0.69-2.52/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300000 PCS / Week|
|Transport Package:||1p:240PCS / CTN; 2p:120PCS / CTN; 3p:80PCS / CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BH
- Operation: Electric Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: MCB
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE
- Rated Current (a): 15A,20A,30A,40A,50A,60A,75A,100A
- Max. Making and Breaking Capacity (Ka): 3
- Electric Life (Times): 6000
- Protection Level: IP20
- Mounting: Clips Mounting Base
- Specification: GB 10963, IEC 60898-1
- HS Code: 8536200000
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed
- Poles Number: 1p, 2p, 3p
- Function: Circuit-Breaker Failure Protection
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
- Rated Voltage (V): 110/220(1p), 240/415(2p), 415(3p)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Mechanical Life (Times): 16000
- Connection: Clamp Terminal
- Trademark: JOHNN
- Origin: China
1. Model Number : BH Circuit Breaker
2. Material : Bakelite
3. Color : Black
4. HS Code : 8536200000
5. Samples : BH Circuit Breaker's samples is available.
6. Feature :
* Small size, light weight, novel structure and excellent performance.
* For protection against overload and short circuits in the electrical distribution system.
* Use in domestic, commercial and light industrial installations.
* Used in guesthouses, block of flats, high buildings, squares, airports, railway stations, plants and enterprises etc.
8. Qualification Certificate: CE, RoHS, EN, UKAS, SGS.
9. Delivery Time: Within 25 days after receipt deposit.
10. Delivery Methods: By Sea or By Air ( Express DHL, Fadex, TNT).
11. Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram; 30% deposit, balance see the copy of B/L by email or negotiation.
12. Unit Price: The price is negotiable.
13.Specification of BH Circuit Breaker
BH Series Circuit Breaker:
Why choose our circuit breaker?
While a number of older homes and buildings still use fuses to monitor the electrical load, almost every newer home has circuit breakers in the electrical panel. Fuses perform much the same duty as circuit breakers. However, circuit breakers are safer to use than fuses and easier to fix.
So choose our circuit breaker, you will find that it's safe and pretty good.
|Specification of BH Circuit Breaker|
|Product Name:||Mini Circuit Breaker|
|G.W (KGS) :||29|
|N.W (KGS) :||28|
|Package Size(cm) :||51.5*32*36|